Thursday 21 February 2013

I need ideas! + Keek

I basically fail at life. 
I didn't make a YouTube video, because well, I chickened out. & Also, the lightning today was dull and crap. 

I will make it tomorrow though, I will! Mwahahaha. 

I've definitely decided to do a Haul & Review video because I love to watch them, and so do a lot of others apparently! 

But, I need ideas guys! If you liked to comment below and give me some further ideas of what to make future YouTube videos on, that would be amazing! 



This has been a pointless blog post but oh well!
Follow me on 'keek' for daily updates of my fabulously boring life - @ameliabum
Follow my instagram for everything floral & pretty - @floralskulls
Follow me on twitter for a bundle of everything - @shhamelia

Lots of love,

2 comments:

  1. I always love to see videos of peoples favourites so maybe you could do a few of those?! :)

    eyelashwishes-x.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I'm going to do that actually as I loooove watching people's monthly favourite videos too!

      Thank you for the suggestion, lovely :) xxx

      Delete