Saturday 8 March 2014

Chitchat | Ameliadoeslife

Hola!

So, thought I would just do a chatty blog post (as usual)!
This post will just be a lil' update of my life since I last blogged!

Firstly, I've moved apartments! I live with my sister, Verity, and her fiancé, Chris. We moved from a one bedroom apartment, to a two bedroom apartment, so I have my own bedroom! It's the best thing having your own bedroom when there's three of you (& a dog), in one apartment.
I finally got my bloody work permit! after being here for almost 3 months, I finally crossed the border and got my work permt so I can stay here for a year! Woooo!
I have a job as a nanny, which is good but very demanding and exhausting (even though it's only part time!). If you were wondering, I look after 6 year old twins, boy and girl, 3 hours a day, 5 days a week. Then a 10 month old boy, twice a week (it varies), full days.
We might be getting another dog! We went to look at Fox Red Labrador puppies today, they're not ready until April 7th, and they're hella expensive, but yeah, they're adorable and definitely a good investment for the next 15 years!

I felt like I had loads to blog about but now I'm thinking that I don't have any!

My next blog post will be a 'What I've been Loving' blog post, kinda what it says on the tin really. I'll just be blogging about any products/items/random stuff I've been liking for the past few months or so! Then because I'm all settled in and content, now I can start doing a few blog posts a week! And also I'll start to do a 'monthly favourites' which seems to go down well here in the Blogisphere! I personally love looking at people's monthly favourites. 



Sorry for the long and probably boring blog post, but I had the urge to type/write.
I keep a journal most days which satisfies my need to write, but I love writing things that (hopefully) people read and enjoy!

Have a nice weekend!

Amelia
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment