Tuesday 12 February 2013

Things to Accomplish in a Year | :)

So, it's 2am, and I am awake.

I've decided to write a list of things I want/need to accomplish this year.
  1. Get a proper job.
  2. Earn my own money so I can save up & buy clothes.
  3. Start a proper YouTube channel.
  4. Stop caring what people think of me.
  5. Grow my hair.
  6. Get a tattoo. 
  7. Get my visa & move to Canada for a year.
  8. Be more organized.
  9. Get my sleeping pattern fixed.
  10. Go shopping in Oxford Street.
  11. Own a lipstick from MAC.
  12. Start doing daily vlogs and uploading them onto YouTube.
  13. Go to Brighton.
  14. Re-pierce my nose.
  15. Buy jewelry.
  16. Loose weight.
  17. Buy a beautiful bikini.
  18. Learn how to edit properly on iMovie.
  19. Don't be so paranoid.
  20. Be nicer to people.
  21. Leave the house more.
  22. Become more sociable.
  23. Smile more.
  24. Appreciate things.
  25. Achieve flawless skin.
  26. Travel.
  27. Go to America.
  28. Fall in love.

This isn't too much of a task is it?! I mean, a lot can happen in a day, let alone a year.

You never know what's round the corner.



Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment