Sunday 10 February 2013

Rimmel Match Perfection Foundation Review | :)


Hello Lovelies!


Today's blog post is about this new foundation I picked up randomly this weekend because I have run out of my usual foundation! (Max Factor Miracle Touch) 

Ok so i've seen on Instagram that this foundation is pretty good, but I unfortunately have to disagree. Some foundations just don't sit well on my skin. They tend to go blotchy and it just seems to fall off throughout the day, so that's annoying. I have tried so many different foundations and I just cannot find one that sits on my skin! Also, powder doesn't look nice on me either, so I don't use that. But the thing is, I don't like to spend a lot of money on foundation because my skin just doesn't seem to like it, but after trying lots of different high street drug store foundations, I might have to break the bank and buy some expensive foundation, or I might just talk to the staff at the make up sections of boots and ask for some advice. 

Right, onto my thoughts on this foundation. 
I generally prefer foundations that have a thick consistency because I find that they stay on longer, but because they tend to get blotchy on my skin, I decided to try this Match Perfection as it has a watery consistency, which I can now say, I did not like. It went blotchy after about an hour, and it also doesn't seem to cover up blemishes very well if you don't you concealer. If you like thin based foundations, maybe because you have good skin and you just want a more flawless complexion, then maybe give this a go, because I find this product not up to scratch, doesn't mean you will!
url.jpg I got this foundation from my local Sainsbury's, for £4.99, which is why I bought it. BUT, I will have to go and get some more foundation because I am not enjoying this so far. But for £4.99 it was a bargain, and I will probably use this as a thing layer before applying thicker, more resilient foundation, such as my favourite, Max Factor Miracle Touch Foundation, which you should be able to get from any Drugstore world wide.









                                         Thanks for reading!



No comments:

Post a Comment