Saturday 12 October 2013

Missguided Review | Ameliadoeslife

Hello everyone!
This is just a quick what I'll call a '5 minute review', which may become a monthly feature on my blog! As you can tell from the title, I'm going to review the clothing website, Missguided.
So, I've been ordering from Missguided for about a year now, and I have to admit, I am so impressed with everything I've ever ordered from there!
I'll break it down for you.


Website/first appearance -
The first thing you notice when going onto the Missguided website it how simple it is, yet it doesn't lack in anything. It reels you in with it's statement home page, telling you how it is, and how to get there. I love how everything is so easy to find and the font is easy to read to. The brand logo has recently changed and I personally preferred the older one, but the new one is still very simple and it's very 'statement' if you get what I mean. Overall, the website and the first appearance score a 9/10 from me!

Prices and Quality
Missguided's prices are most definitely a winner for me. Most things are under the £50 mark and they're so worth it even if they are slightly on the pricier side, which isn't very often. The only thing I worry about is the prices increasing as the popularity increases, but we'll cross that bridge when we come to it. As for the quality of Missguided products, you can't go wrong. The finish and the quality of the majority of their clothing and accessories are just amazing. They last a long time and they're always a great fit. I rank Missguided's prices and the quality of the products a 9.5/10!

Delivery and Returns
I haven't got much to say about this other than that the delivery is always on time, and fast. The longest it has taken for me is probably 4 days and that's over a weekend. They often do delivery deals before 7pm on a week day where you get free next day delivery on orders over £40. It's just a brilliant website!

A little disclaimer!
I was not sponsered by Missguided and these are all my own views and opinions.


If you love a good bargain and bang-on trend online store,
go and check out the Missguided website.
Click on the link : www.missguided.co.uk 

Thank you for reading!
Love, Amelia 
x


No comments:

Post a Comment