Sunday 29 September 2013

I'M BACK BITCHES | Ameliadoeslife

Why hello there!
 
So after a 5 month unintentional break from blogging, I am back! I cannot wait to start blogging again, I know I didn't blog regularly before, but there are very good excuses to why I couldn't!
So, I think I owe you all an explanation for my absence!
For a start, I moved twice. I moved from my Dads first, then I was often staying at my sisters, and then I finally moved in with my Mum, and she only has an iPad, so I couldn't really blog on there, upload pictures and everything.
So you guys might know about Daisy if you've read my previous blog post, and she went to Canada to live with my sister, and I also went to Canada for a month afterwards to see her, my sister and her boyfriend in June! Since I've been back from Canada, I have gotten a pretty much full-time job, and I seem to still be living all over the place. Through all of this time I've had limited opportunities to use a laptop/computer, buuuuut... I have just gone out and purchased a new notebook (small laptop type thingy, it's basically a laptop without a DVD drive), so now I can blog whenever I want to, which is just awesome.
 
So, you may also wonder why the title says 'AMDB'? That is my new blog name/url just shortened. My new URL is 'ameliadoeslife'! I was going to chose 'ameliadoesbeauty' but I just thought, you know what, my blog won't just be beauty related, it will be life related, and everything that happens in it. I'm still not 100% sure on my new URL, but I cannot think of anything else that I like, but, if you think of something, please pop it in the comments and I would love to take a look at your suggestions!
 
Gosh I love blogging. I really just love expressing my opinions/feelings/life on 'paper'. (You get what I mean). I used to have a blog on a site called Piczo (yes, piczo, you heard correctly), and I actually had quite a good following. People seemed to like my blog posts because I just write how I would say things in a real conversation. I'm not particularly a fan of reading through blog posts which are boring, unanimated and often feel slightly forced... if you get what I mean.
 
Right, enough of this chattering malarkey!
I would really appreciate it if anyone reading this would comment blog post ideas down in the comments below. Ideas such as product reviews, monthly/current favourites (non-beauty and beauty related), outfit posts, everything.
 
 
Thanks for reading lovelies!
Love, Amelia.
 
xo


No comments:

Post a Comment